A question about SAPLINK nugget file, installation, etc...

660 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

a_go_go

no leída,
6 may 2008, 4:03:00 a.m.6/5/08
para SAPlink
Hello all,

First and foremost, I am kinda green in this area. Secondly, if I
understand well, in order to use ABAP report wizard I need to import
SAPlink nugget file.

I downloaded the SAPlink_install-0.1.3.zip, extracted all files, but
did not see an executable file. TXT files yes, but .EXE file(s) no!

So what am I missing here? Am I totally lost in space or do I have to
do some other thing?

By the way, when we say we must import the SAPlink nugget file into
our system, what do we mean by system? My laptop, PC or SAP system as
a whole?

Your help is much appreciated

AG

Nicola Fankhauser

no leída,
6 may 2008, 4:06:15 a.m.6/5/08
para sap...@googlegroups.com
hi swiss fellow

a_go_go schrieb:

> I downloaded the SAPlink_install-0.1.3.zip, extracted all files, but
> did not see an executable file. TXT files yes, but .EXE file(s) no!

log into your development SAP system, start transaction SE38 and create
a new program (call it ZSAPLINK_INSTALLER_TEMPLATE). go into edit mode
and paste the contents of the text file zsaplink_installer.txt into it.

activate the program, then run it. this should get you started.

regards
nicola

Thomas Ritter

no leída,
6 may 2008, 5:00:24 a.m.6/5/08
para sap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

have a look at the official saplink wiki which offers an installation guide:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SAPlink+User+Documentation

cheers
Thomas

2008/5/6 a_go_go <a...@neo-technologies.ch>: