Paisanos

Pamela Trovato

May 5, 2024, 10:37:27 AMMay 5
to santeufem...@googlegroups.com
My name is Pamela Trovato. My great-grandfather was Michele diPietrantonio "Mike Petro" and my great-grandmother was Annunziata diVecchia "Nancy Petro".  They lived on 825 Benwood Avenue in McKees Rocks.  In the picture of the funeral of Antonio Gargaro, they are standing in the front row, on the street, to the left of the picture. This picture was taken in front of the old Mother of Sorrows church in McKees Rocks.  Here is their wedding picture and a picture of my grandmother, their daughter, Gena Petro, and her husband, Nicola "Nick" diNardo.

Tom Gargaro

May 6, 2024, 8:09:18 AMMay 6
to Pamela Trovato, santeufem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pamela,

I remember well your grandmother and great-grandmother, along with all of your grandmothers brothers. I believe that the Gargaro family is related on both the diPietrantonio side and the diVecchia side. Do you have a family tree on Ancestry? My wife has created an extensive Gargaro Family tree on Ancestry.

Also, would it be possible for you to resend both pictures in a different format? I’m unable to open either one.

Thank you,

Pamela Trovato

May 6, 2024, 10:06:21 AMMay 6
to Tom Gargaro, santeufem...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tom,

Here are the pictures.  I hope everyone can view them, and I will see if there are any other pictures I can share.  I do not believe there is a family tree on Ancestry but I am not sure.  My Aunt Nancy said she knows you well, and she said you may have talked with my mother before she passed in 2016.  I am so thankful for this website and excited to share the information with my husband and children.

Take care,
Pamela
Mike (Michele diPietantonio) and Nancy (diVecchia) Petro .jpegNicola "Nick" and Gena (Petro) DiNardo.jpeg

Tom Gargaro

May 10, 2024, 9:47:49 AMMay 10
to Pamela Trovato, santeufem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark and Pamela. I assume it’s ok if I add these to the Gargaro family tree on Ancestry?

Tom

Pamela Trovato

May 10, 2024, 9:52:26 AMMay 10
to Tom Gargaro, santeufem...@googlegroups.com
Good morning.

You are welcome and yes, please add them.  Tom, my aunt Nancy said that you may have talked with my mother, Virginia before she had passed.  I would love to see the family tree.  Let me know how to do so.

Take care,

Pamela