Fleet 12 End of Year party Dec 2nd 7:30pm

FLYC Telltale

Nov 14, 2011, 7:38:12 PM11/14/11
to santana2...@googlegroups.com

Another year gone by!! Once again, Mark and Stephanie Erdrich will be opening their home to our fleet members for the end of year Santana 20 party. The date for the party is December 2nd at 7:30pm. The evening will be potluck so bring some food to share. The fleet will provide drinks but if you have a special taste for something, bring that too. At the party we will share our stories of 2011 and start planning for 2012 including nominations for officers. Once again we would like to collect $20 per boat as fleet dues and this will buy you into the raffle for 1 of 2 delicious bottles of tasty beverage. It would help me out if you can return any of the perpetual S20 trophies to me in advance of the party.

When: Dec 2, 7:30PM
Where: 9497 Heathman Way, Elk Grove, Ca 95624

Let me know if you can attend or have any questions. My number 916-213-8079
See you there!!
-Mark