2012 Fleet Party Dec 7 6:30 PM

Mark Werder

Nov 6, 2012, 12:31:51 PM11/6/12
to santana2...@googlegroups.com

S20 skippers, former fleet members, future fleet members, S20 crew and family, the 2012 season has come to a close, which means it is time to get together one last time for our annual Fleet 12 party.

Mark and Stephanie Erdrich will be opening their home to our fleet members for the end of year Santana 20 party. The date for the party is Friday December 7th starting at 6:30pm. The evening will be potluck so bring something to share. The fleet will provide drinks but if you have a special taste for something, bring that too. At the party we will share our stories of 2012 and start planning for 2013 including nominations for officers. Once again we would like to collect $20 per boat as fleet dues. This will buy you into the raffle for 1 of 2 delicious bottles of tasty beverage plus you will receive a special S20 gift. You must attend to receive the special gift. It would help me out if you can return any of the perpetual S20 trophies to me in advance of the party.

When: Dec 7, 6:30PM

Where: 9497 Heathman Way, Elk Grove, Ca 95624

Please RSVP to rowi...@yahoo.com

Let me know if you can attend or have any questions. My number 916-213-8079

See you there!!

-Mark