Fleet 12 New Year!

pqbon

Jan 4, 2013, 9:33:43 PM1/4/13
to santana2...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fleet 12,

Happy New Year!

Now that the holidays are behind us it's time for the center of the known universe to return to sailing.

I'd like to remind anyone who has not rejoined the fleet to do so  - in doing so you get a free S20 battle flag for your boat.

This year has the makings of a great year. The lake is filling up. We currently hold all the FLYC keel boat perpetuals. We have fleet members planning some good away sailing in addition to the normal FLYC events.

In one month we have the start of the FLYC fall series. I hope to see all the S20s out there.

I hope to see you all out on the water!

Cheers,
Will