FW: bowpulpit

Jason Crowson

May 23, 2012, 3:28:55 PM5/23/12
to santana2...@googlegroups.com
Anybody going up to Eugene for Memorial Day? This guy is trying to get
someone to bring up his bow pulpit. Please contact him directly if you can
help.

Cheers,
Jason

May 23, 2012, 4:29:45 PM5/23/12
to santana2...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Mark E.

May 23, 2012, 4:39:59 PM5/23/12
to santana2...@googlegroups.com
Oops. Hit the wrong button.

Sorry, but we are already in Redding and I don't know anyone else driving up to Eugene. If nothing else works out, we can take it up when we go back for the class championships.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone