Looking for table top RPG folks for our game

Kirsten Hunter

Nov 8, 2015, 12:44:56 PM11/8/15
to Santa Cruz Geeks
Hello!

My boyfriend is running a Hero system, open world RPG.  We play weekly, although the day of the week is up in the air right now (based on any new players).  The game spans thousands of game years and 30 real world years, and I'd love to find folks who are interested in playing with us.

If you're interested, send me an email, and then we'll schedule a get-together for more details and to check the fit.

Thanks very much,
Kirsten

Gary Herman

Nov 8, 2015, 10:08:03 PM11/8/15