Any Django consultants in town?

Paul Hoffman

Nov 10, 2015, 8:34:02 PM11/10/15
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Greetings. I have a need for a small project for someone who knows medium-level Django, some of which would involve face-to-face consulting. If you are (or know) someone in the area with these skills, please get in touch with me.

--Paul Hoffman

Anthony Ettinger

Nov 10, 2015, 11:31:32 PM11/10/15
to santacr...@googlegroups.com