Free pop-up Coworking

Irene Kavanagh

Apr 4, 2017, 9:01:54 PM4/4/17
to Santacruzgeeks
Hi Geeks-

I'm not sure if this list is still active, but in the off chance that it is and someone reads this, I wanted to invite you to particpate in a new coworking effort Cat Johnson and I are bringing to Santa Cruz.

Our end goal is to bring free coworking to the libraries. As part of that goal we are currently running a pilot featuring free pop-up coworking events around the county. The next one is this Friday at Lupulo. We'd love to have some new faces join us this week. If you've got a project and would love to work around some other folks, join us!.

Space is limited and you must RSVP so that we know you are coming.

Check it out!

Warmly,

Iris
__
Iris Kavanagh

MOBILE  831.824.4255

Schedule time with me here

Anthony Ettinger

Apr 4, 2017, 10:28:00 PM4/4/17
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Sounded great until you had it at a bar :P

Anthony