VR + Coworking at the Santa Cruz Satellite.

Keith Gudger

Nov 30, 2016, 5:28:08 PM11/30/16
to Santa Cruz Geeks
On Tuesday December 6 join us for a day of coworking and exploring Virtual Reality with the HTC Vive at Santa Cruz’s newest coworking center! The Satellite Coworking Space and Digital Media Studio is located at 325 Soquel, right off of Ocean Street and just across the river from Downtown Santa Cruz. On Tuesday, from 9-5 for just $20 get a complete day of coworking in our bright and airy space – and get your hands on the HTC Vive, the best VR experience around. Check out our full HD Video / Photography studio and our rental equipment, including a GoPro Omni 360 Video capture rig. We also have video editing suites which include the 360 video capture and synchronize software.  To sign up, go to Eventbrite.  For more information, call  831-531-2300.