Support Gigabit Internet for the whole City of Santa Cruz

James Hackett

Dec 4, 2015, 3:10:19 PM12/4/15
to santacr...@googlegroups.com, cruzi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Next Tuesday, December 8th, Santa Cruz City Council will vote on whether to proceed with a city-wide fiber-to-the-premise network in partnership with Cruzio. If approved, work will begin on a broadband network that will connect the businesses and residents of Santa Cruz with Gigabit Internet speeds at affordable prices.

It’s our belief that this project would be a game-changer for the Santa Cruz economy and we’d like to invite you to show your support at next week’s Council meeting. Just your attendance would be a huge positive, and if you’d like to speak or write in support of the project, even better.

If you have absolutely any questions before then, please feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to discuss the project.

Thanks again for your support of broadband and your leadership in the community.

All the best,
James

For more information:
santacruzfiber.com — General info & FAQ. Remember to take the survey if you live in the City of Santa Cruz!

Here is the Santa Cruz City Council Agenda for December 8th: http://www.cityofsantacruz.com/city-government/city-council/council-meetings
Fiber is item 22. We have found that a good way to attend one item on the agenda is to watch the meeting on TV/streaming Internet (http://www.communitytv.org/watch/ctv-government-2572/)  and head over when nearing the the topic on the schedule.

Can’t make the meeting, or want to add oomph? Here’s how to contact Council Members: http://www.cityofsantacruz.com/city-government/city-council/councilmembers

For questions, email:

ps. Not a City resident? This is the first of a number of projects Cruzio is working on to serve the whole county. Let us know if you’d like to hear more of our plans.

James Hackett
Director of Business Operations & Development