A/V Garage Sale Sunday

Keith Gudger

May 20, 2016, 11:59:23 AM5/20/16
to Santa Cruz Geeks
Everything must go - Community Television of Santa Cruz County is having a huge Audio and Video Garage Sale this Sunday, May 22 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  We've moved and we can't take all of our equipment with us, so it's all for sale!  Join us at 816 Pacific (or our Front Street entrance) to check out used Audio and Video gear at bargain prices.  The full list is on the web:  http://www.communitytv.org/av-garage-sale-inventory.  There's also lots of cables, mounting hardware and various gadgets!  For more information contact us at in...@communitytv.org