Stay at Home Festival

Santa Cruz House Concerts

Mar 20, 2020, 3:53:52 PM3/20/20
to santa-cruz-h...@googlegroups.com, House Concert Mailing
Concert non-goers:
    I hope that you are all staying healthy and reasonably calm as you shelter-at-home.  Although in-person concerts are likely to be suspended for quite a while, you can still experience outstanding live music literally from around the world.

    The Stay At Home Festival, organized by Galen Frasier (Alasdair's son) in Spain, is live now through Sunday night.  Touring musicians, whose livelihood depends on their performance income, have come together to offer a continuous concert via Instagram streaming.  I strongly urge you to tune in, and donate to support live music!

-daniel