Virtual World Harmony Chorus starts this week!

Santa Cruz House Concerts

Sep 20, 2020, 3:16:33 AM9/20/20
to House Concert Mailing, santa-cruz-h...@googlegroups.com
This is a one-time mailing to my various email lists.  If you'd like to stay informed about upcoming Virtual WHC sessions, please subscribe to the mailing list group at this link.

------------------ Feel free to forward to your friends ------------------

The first session of the Virtual World Harmony Chorus will start tomorrow: Monday, Sep 21 at 7:00pm PDT.  It will run on Monday nights for 6 consecutive weeks.  Details are on
the Virtual WHC website.  We're excited to offer the opportunity to learn and sing great songs from around the world to singers around the world.

Families and kids are welcome and encouraged to join in. You may even be able to learn different parts so that you can harmonize together at home.

We're asking a donation of $90 for each 6-rehearsal session, but if that is beyond your means, please just pay what you can. There is a link on the Virtual WHC website for payment instructions.  You can pay in advance or after attending the first rehearsal to check it out.

We are looking forward to seeing you and singing together!

Daniel Steinberg & Betsy Blakeslee