Fwd: [umd_samskritam] News about Samskritam and in Samskritam

Sandeep Kulkarni

Sep 2, 2013, 12:46:06 AM9/2/13
to sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, umd_sam...@yahoogroups.com, Abhiram C, Amith Kulkarni, Anant, Anuradha Vijaykumar, Balaji Raghunath, Bhima, Chandana Ramprasad, Chidroop Sharma, Jnanesh Marathe, joshi...@gmail.com, kamatham sailaja, Manjushree Hegde, Narayanan V T, Naveen Deshpande, Old Samskrit Group, premalatha pramod, Ragi Venkatachary, Rahul Ramamoorthy, samskrita bharati, Satyanarayana Bhat, Shailaja Kamathak, shaluman...@gmail.com, SHREEKANT HEGDE, Shripad Patil, shubha zero, Sreekumar R Koyickal, Srilakshmi, Suchetaa V, Sumana Koundinya, Udayana Hegde, Vani Sharma, Yogesh Nalawade
FYI...

My thought is, all the Institutions/Colleges/Universities (at least Samskrita related) and all Govt Library should subscribe to all the Samskrita Daily news paper available in India. In this way we can keep alive the Samskrita Newspapers and spread Samskritam.

Dhanyavaadah,

Sandeep V. Kulkarni
98800 00852

Go green, save Earth...
इदमित्थं जगत् (Idamitham jagat) - The world is like this only...

Sep 2, 2013, 8:14:11 AM9/2/13
to sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, umd_sam...@yahoogroups.com, Abhiram C, Amith Kulkarni, Anant, Anuradha Vijaykumar, Balaji Raghunath, Bhima, Chandana Ramprasad, Chidroop Sharma, Jnanesh Marathe, joshi...@gmail.com, kamatham sailaja, Manjushree Hegde, Narayanan V T, Naveen Deshpande, Old Samskrit Group, premalatha pramod, Ragi Venkatachary, Rahul Ramamoorthy, samskrita bharati, Satyanarayana Bhat, Shailaja Kamathak, shaluman...@gmail.com, SHREEKANT HEGDE, Shripad Patil, shubha zero, Sreekumar R Koyickal, Srilakshmi, Suchetaa V, Sumana Koundinya, Udayana Hegde, Vani Sharma, Yogesh Nalawade
One suggestion I received today:

Problem: As the News paper is published from Maysore, it will be late to reach other places viz, B'lore.

Solution: If some of us can take the printing rights from such news papers and print it here, then it would reach ASAP to the readers. Thus, discussion and initiation on 'How To' is required. Also, new ideas needs to be pooled in.

शुभ समयः, राम राम

Dhanyavaadah,

Sandeep V. Kulkarni
98800 00852

Go green, save Earth...
इदमित्थं जगत् (Idamitham jagat) - The world is like this only...

Nithin Koushik (RBEI/BSD1)

Sep 2, 2013, 8:22:21 AM9/2/13
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com

I think the solution is simple – let all of us in this mailing list subscribe to the paper J and also encourage others to do so.

I’ve been reading this paper around 2 years now and I think it’s worth the subscription that I pay for.

- Koushik

--

---

Sandeep Kulkarni

Sep 2, 2013, 8:46:11 AM9/2/13
to SHARANAPPA S, sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, umd_sam...@yahoogroups.com, Abhiram C, Amith Kulkarni, Anant, Anuradha Vijaykumar, Balaji Raghunath, Bhima, Chandana Ramprasad, Chidroop Sharma, Jnanesh Marathe, joshi...@gmail.com, kamatham sailaja, Manjushree Hegde, Narayanan V T, Naveen Deshpande, Old Samskrit Group, premalatha pramod, Ragi Venkatachary, Rahul Ramamoorthy, samskrita bharati, Satyanarayana Bhat, Shailaja Kamathak, shaluman...@gmail.com, SHREEKANT HEGDE, Shripad Patil, shubha zero, Sreekumar R Koyickal, Srilakshmi, Suchetaa V, Sumana Koundinya, Udayana Hegde, Vani Sharma, Yogesh Nalawade
नमस्ते महोदयः

I got your point. However, it is difficult for old people to sit in-front of screen to read it and dome of them don't have that facility also which costs on finance (Computer, Internet and feasibility to operate it).

Only we, the younger generation can do that. However it would leave its effect on our health.

Dhanyavaadah,

Sandeep V. Kulkarni
98800 00852

Go green, save Earth...
इदमित्थं जगत् (Idamitham jagat) - The world is like this only...

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM, SHARANAPPA S <sha...@isac.gov.in> wrote:
Namaste Mahodaya,

       sudharmaa dinapatrikaayaa: epaper api asti : www.sudharma.epapertoday.com

Dhanyavaada:
--
Sharan:

message.

Sandeep Kulkarni

Sep 2, 2013, 9:07:34 AM9/2/13
to Sai Susarla, SHARANAPPA S, Suchetaa V, kamatham sailaja, umd_sam...@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Ramamoorthy, Old Samskrit Group, sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, premalatha pramod, Amith Kulkarni, Anant, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, Bhima, joshi...@gmail.com, Chandana Ramprasad, Narayanan V T, Jnanesh Marathe, Naveen Deshpande, Sumana Koundinya, shaluman...@gmail.com, Anuradha Vijaykumar, Ragi Venkatachary, Udayana Hegde, Satyanarayana Bhat, Vani Sharma, samskrita bharati, Abhiram C, Srilakshmi, Yogesh Nalawade, Shailaja Kamathak, SHREEKANT HEGDE, Chidroop Sharma, shubha zero, Sreekumar R Koyickal, Shripad Patil, Balaji Raghunath, Manjushree Hegde
नमस्ते Sai महोदयः,

Yes, you are wright. However I would like to start from 2nd half of last sentence of your mail.

If you see for example, some of the bad cold drinks such as Coco Cola etc and harmful once like Alcohol and Cigarettes are also advertised and same time they are very well distributed to sustain in the market. Thus, in the same way some good things like Samskrit newspapers etc, needs to be channelized. In the mean time institutions like Samskrit Bharti and others are creating awareness of power of Samskritam. So if the awareness and availability of resources coincide then there is no need of charity and donation to keep such good things alive.

My concern is, the shadow of bad things is more wider, thicker and with unhealthy competition they are killing the good things. So we need to put some efforts towards bright future of our next generation.

Or else as it is said in "Bhavishya PuraNa" and the saying of Shrimad Shankracharya "इदमित्थं जगत्" are always there to reflect the domination of Bad things over Good things in this Kaliyuga, which will effect everyone.

यदि मम वाक्यानि कठोराणि सन्ति चेत् कृपय क्षम्यताम् |

Dhanyavaadah,

Sandeep V. Kulkarni
98800 00852

Go green, save Earth...
इदमित्थं जगत् (Idamitham jagat) - The world is like this only...

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Sai Susarla <sai.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

If a paper does not have interested readers who really care about its content, what is the point in "charity" subscriptions?  Even if it survives that way, it is as good as dead. Our objective should not be to create artificial demand, but advertise its content so people decide whether it benefits them or not.
- Sai.

On Sep 2, 2013 6:01 PM, "SHARANAPPA S" <sha...@isac.gov.in> wrote:
Namaste Mahodaya,

       sudharmaa dinapatrikaayaa: epaper api asti : www.sudharma.epapertoday.com

Dhanyavaada:
--
Sharan:

message.

Sandeep Kulkarni

Sep 3, 2013, 8:00:05 AM9/3/13
to lakshmi narayana, SHARANAPPA S, sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, umd_sam...@yahoogroups.com, Abhiram C, Amith Kulkarni, Anant, Anuradha Vijaykumar, Balaji Raghunath, Bhima, Chandana Ramprasad, Chidroop Sharma, Jnanesh Marathe, joshi...@gmail.com, kamatham sailaja, Manjushree Hegde, Narayanan V T, Naveen Deshpande, Old Samskrit Group, premalatha pramod, Ragi Venkatachary, Rahul Ramamoorthy, samskrita bharati, Satyanarayana Bhat, Shailaja Kamathak, shaluman...@gmail.com, SHREEKANT HEGDE, Shripad Patil, shubha zero, Sreekumar R Koyickal, Srilakshmi, Suchetaa V, Sumana Koundinya, Udayana Hegde, Vani Sharma, Yogesh Nalawade
नमस्ते Lakshmi Narayana महोदयः,

आम अवगतवान् | तथैव करोमि |

शुभ समयः | राम राम |

Dhanyavaadah,

Sandeep V. Kulkarni
98800 00852

Go green, save Earth...
इदमित्थं जगत् (Idamitham jagat) - The world is like this only...

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM, lakshmi narayana <chidsam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sarvebhyah namanaani
SAndeepa kulakarni mahodaya,
Asmabhih samskritha drushtya karaneeyani bahuni santi ,param kim prathamam karaniyam iti chintayamah.asmakam email upayogah tannimittameva bhavatu iti nivedayami
lakshmi narayana