FW: Sanskrit language software tools available for download

Kulkarni, Sandeep

Nov 25, 2008, 9:22:35 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com

Sarvbhyha namaskaraha,

Mama mitraha adho dattam tantra patre ekaha tantra vilasaha preshitavan.  Tatra Sanskritbhasha tantram tatha tasya avashyaka Lippi mudrika asti iti.

Krupaya tam drashtava bhavantam abhiprayam dadatu.  Aham kevalam laghu sandrashanam dattavan.

Iti Snehitaha,
Sandeep: V. Kulkarni
Email Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachment(s) hereto, is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or attorney work product belonging to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. (FBS India) or its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or if you have otherwise received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail and permanently delete the original mail, any print outs and any copies, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution, alteration or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The originator of this e-mail does not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising from any dissemination, distribution, alteration or copying of this message and/or any attachments to this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. Any comments or statements made in this are not necessarily those of FBS India or any other Fidelity entity. All e-mails sent from or to FBS India may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.

Nov 25, 2008, 9:27:28 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com
hoho kim adishayam
I and Anu talked about you and Janesh mahadoya only yesterday

Dhanyavadhaha
Sreekumar

Kulkarni, Sandeep

Nov 25, 2008, 9:47:38 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com

Namaskaraha Sreekumar Mohodayaha,

Bahu dhnyavadaha.  Aham api kadapi Aksharam prati gatavan tatha samskrita pustakam pathitum swikritavan, mahyam sarve mitrani smaranam jatam.

Bhavan tatha Anuradha bhagini katham staha? Anuradha bhgini patradwra sanskrita adhyanam idanim api prambham astiva?

Aham patradwra sánscrita adhyane tritiya hante asmi.  Aham dwitiya hantasya (Parichaya) parikhe 47 anka sampaditavan.

Krupaya samparke sthiyatu.  Anuradha bhaginim mama namaskaram suchyatu.

Angla Anuvadaha,

Thank you for remembering us. Even whenever I visit aksharam or take a sanskrit book I remember you all.

How r u? how is Anuradha sister?  How is her currospondance study going on?

As my sanskrit study is concerned, it is in progress.  I’m currently studing 3rd level (Shiksha).  I scored 47 marks in 2nd level.

Keep in touch.  Convey my regards to Anuradha bhgini.

Regards,

[...]

Sreekumar R Koyickal

Nov 25, 2008, 10:13:14 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com
Namaskaraha Sandeep Mahodayaha,
We altogether left touch with Samskritam speaking I feel Anuradha is better, she atleast took the 1st test.
I have decided I will start again. I had carried all the books and a CD may be I will start with those.

Sure will keep in touch atleast these kind of emails will remind us to make our footing strong by learning more and more samskritam
Thank you

Warm regards
Sreekumar

Kulkarni, Sandeep

Nov 25, 2008, 11:14:42 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com

Until unless we have our Sanskriti and the knowledge of any Indian language, the Sanskrit will never be a difficult task.  We just need to think and speak in Sanskrit with our friends.

I still remember the words of Balaji sir if we learn questioning skills, then we have covered 35% of a language.  In addition if we know the question then we will get some ides about the answers.

Well you mentioned that, you will carry the books and CD.  So that means you are out of state or country, right?

Wish you all the best.

Sreekumar R Koyickal

Nov 25, 2008, 11:43:25 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com
Priya Sandeep Mahodayaha,
True, our problem,atleast mine is we want to learn everything in a day and be masters.
Sorry, I dint tell you about that we are in UK.

Bahu Dhanyavadhaha,

Warm regards
Sreekumar

Kulkarni, Sandeep

Nov 25, 2008, 11:47:40 AM11/25/08
to sanskri...@googlegroups.com

That’s great.  Wish u all, all the best.

Dhanyavadaha,
Sandeep V. Kulkarni

98800 00852

Sreekumar R Koyickal