Sanskritam

sandeepv kulkarni

Apr 4, 2010, 4:15:06 AM4/4/10
to sanskrit, aksharam
Namaste Sarvebhyaha,

Sanskrit: Sarve katham santi?  Atra sarvam kushalam santi.
English: How r u all?  Here everyone r fine.

S: Aham 'Aksharam'sya 'patraalayadvara samskritam'yam chaturthaha hanta (antimam cha) samapitavaan.  Agre patraalaya dvara Maysore open university'yam MA Sanskrit pathitum ichhami. Tat kaarana taha  bhavantam aashirvadaha, protsahaha cha aavasyakam.
E: I've completed the 4th level (last level) sanskrit course through correspondanc. Now i'm planning to joing MA Sanskrit (throuch correspondance) in Maysore open university.  Thus, i require ur blessings n encouragement.

S: Bhavantam eakam suchana asti. Samskrita Bharti (Aksharam) samskrita kshetre trimshat varshaani pooritam.  Tat kaarana taha January 2011 maase eak sahasra Sambhasana shibirani chalayitum yojanam shidam kritam asti. Eatat shibirani chaalayitum janaan sidham kartum ihichhati.  Atra samskrita shikshika bavitum sanskrita gnyanam naasti cheta appi chalati. Krupaya bhavantam ihichhati chet ati shigham Akshram madhye 'Lakshminarayana' mohodayam milatu. Yadi dashaadika sanghatana dwara tam milatichet aati samyak bhavishyati.
E: There is a news for u all. Samskrita Bharti (Aksharam) has completed 30 years of service in the field of Sanskrit. Thus, it has planed  to conduct 1000 (one thousand) Sambhasana shibiras in the month of January 2011. Therefore it is going to train the people who are interested to conduct such shibiras, where people not knowing sanskrita will also do.  i.e., They will make u a sanskrit teacher directly through a training of 2 hours daily for 10 days.  Thus if u r interested then please contact Lakshminarayana in Akshram at the earliest and if u all can form a group of more then 10 people that would be much better.

S: Sarvebhyaha Subha samayaha. Ram Ram... :)
E: Wish u all happy time. Ram Ram... :)

S: Yadi yetat patre kopi doshaha asti chet mam kshamyatu, suhayatu cha.
E: If there is any mistake in this letter then please forgive me and do inform me.

Iti Bhavantam mitra,
Sandeep
9880000852.
techs...@gmail.com