Algebraic Representation of Ashtadhyayi

Rajaram Venkataramani

Aug 18, 2022, 2:31:07 PM8/18/22
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I work in AI and am a Sanskrit enthusiast. I am interested in human and machine readable representation of ashtadhyayi. For example, vrddhi = ā, ai or au. Where such basic algebraic equation is not possible, l intend to develop a representation that is fit for purpose. The goals of the exercise are to create a modern pedagogy for ashtadhyayi and build AI knowledgeable in Sanskrit to help students and scholars.   I understand that you have done some work in this space and would like to know if you can share what you have got to. Thank you.

Kind regards
Rajaram Venkataramani

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 18, 2022, 10:10:28 PM8/18/22
to sanskrit-programmers

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Dhaval Patel

Aug 18, 2022, 10:47:26 PM8/18/22
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
1. Code -

2. Frontend -

3. API -

4. An XML formalization of Ashtadhyayi -
and papers mentioned therein.
--
Dr. Dhaval Patel
Gandhinagar Municipal Commissioner