Communication and Documentation

Stephen Sadowski

Sep 13, 2018, 10:59:25 AM9/13/18
to Sanic Task Force
Hi All,

In addition to Adam's well thought out points about project structure, I believe we still need access to sanic.readthedocs.org in case we ever need to modify the webhooks for documentation. I don't mind using gitter for chat purposes, but someone would probably need administrative access to that as well if it's not directly tied to the org/repo administration. I believe the travis integration is tied to the org/repo so I don't think there's anything we need to do there.

I would also propose that we add a group for dev issues separate from governance issues that this group seems like it will be focused towards.

Thanks,
-S

Andy Xu

Sep 13, 2018, 5:00:45 PM9/13/18
to Sanic Task Force
Sounds reasonable, and we can integrate release with readthedoc, so it will auto-publish and up to date.