Big news - sponsorship and community message board

Adam Hopkins

Oct 4, 2018, 4:39:09 AM10/4/18
to Sanic Dev
Hey everyone, big news to share.

Yesterday, I got notice from Linode that they are sponsoring Sanic with some hardware credits to help support the open source project. I took the time to setup a discourse discussion board for us to use:

I think we should (of course) still try to rely heavily on GitHub issues for tracking bugs, PRs, etc.

But, this community message board can be (well) just that. A place for us to start building a community. It would be nice (for example) if we could get the "How do I XYZ in Sanic?" questions off of GitHub to clean up our issue list.

Of course, this is an open discussion still and we have a lot of leeway to build this. If you are interested in helping to moderate, let me know.

--
Adam Hopkins