YOBSN

Vejay Chin

Oct 12, 2014, 1:47:59 PM10/12/14
to Hindraf, Indian Malaysian Rights, Johor Indians Club, Makkal Sakhti, Malaysia FM, Malaysian Equal Rights, Malaysian Indian, Malaysian Indians, Malaysian Tamils, Malaysian_In...@yahoogroups.com, MIBF, MIIYA, my_i...@yahoogroups.com, ownpo...@yahoogroups.com, pushparaaja, Sangkancil, Sharmalan, UMIC, Watha Moorthy
How to create an a simple online networking platform that pays you without doubt.

If you have been on the fence about discovering how to profit from the internet using your colleague, friends and relatives,
you need to decide now.

 Why?

Because I only want a small number of marketers in this program so I can work with them.

Watch the video clip to see how to get started.

To success,

Wisdom World
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success"

Manz Sin

Mar 5, 2023, 11:56:43 AM3/5/23
to sangk...@googlegroups.com

This site can’t be reached

wisdomworld.goyobsn.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Sangkancil at Malaysia.Net (since 1995) is the first online community in Malaysia founded by ex-Reuter mavericks, Bala Pillai and the late MGG Pillai. We'd like to collaborate with you. For ideas on how you might do so, please engage with us on Facebook at http://profile.to/balapillai