YOBSN

Vejay Chin

May 23, 2014, 8:37:07 AM5/23/14
to Hindraf, Indian Malaysian Rights, Johor Indians Club, Makkal Sakhti, Malaysia FM, Malaysian Equal Rights, Malaysian Indian, Malaysian Indians, Malaysian Tamils, Malaysian_In...@yahoogroups.com, MIBF, MIIYA, my_i...@yahoogroups.com, ownpo...@yahoogroups.com, pushparaaja, Sang Kancil, Sharmalan, UMIC, United Indian Club, Watha Moorthy
Dear Friends,

I found a very cool website that give lots of benefits and passive income for internet users. I feel blessed to share with you, no obligation whatsoever, you just need to JOIN FOR FREE and browse thoroughly to see the benefits. It's a cool website where you can advertise you products and business under YOUR OWN BRANDED SOCIAL NETWORK. A special website specially crafted for people like you, please visit the site at :

YOBSN Information Centre
YOBSN Information Centre
Presented by: V SUCCESS MEET Email: vejay...@yahoo.com Phone: 017 3907721, 03 7783 TO SUCCESS FOR ALL
Preview by Yahoo

Hope you like this site which is the latest in the market for internet users to make money from home. Why not try, after all it's free to try & use the basics for success.

To success.

Vejay.Chin
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success"

Vejay Chin

May 25, 2014, 2:09:16 AM5/25/14
to UnitedMalays...@yahoogroups.com, ra1...@gmail.com, da_bo...@yahoo.com, Hin...@yahoogroups.com, IndianMala...@yahoogroups.com, indiang...@yahoogroups.com, JohorInd...@yahoogroups.com, Makkal...@yahoogroups.com, malayal...@yahoogroups.com, malay...@yahoogroups.co.uk, malaysiane...@yahoogroups.co.uk, malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, malaysian...@yahoogroups.com, Malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, malaysian_...@yahoogroups.com, malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, marran_...@yahoo.com, malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, malaysianindia...@yahoogroups.com, MalaysianInnovative...@yahoogroups.com, my_i...@yahoogroups.com, rdh...@yahoo.co.uk, sangk...@googlegroups.com, sharma...@yahoo.com, United_In...@yahoogroups.com, way...@hotmail.com

Try this if you want to make some money whenever you use the internet. Just create Your Own Branded Social Media Network for FREE and Install the "Add-On" from the Utilities Menu to your browser that will make money for you in the background. Be a FREE member at www.vsuccessmeet.goyobsn.com.

Vejay Chin

May 25, 2014, 2:15:24 AM5/25/14
to Hin...@yahoogroups.com, IndianMala...@yahoogroups.com, JohorInd...@yahoogroups.com, Makkal...@yahoogroups.com, malay...@yahoogroups.co.uk, malaysiane...@yahoogroups.co.uk, malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, Malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, malaysia...@yahoogroups.com, Malaysian_In...@yahoogroups.com, malaysianindia...@yahoogroups.com, MalaysianInnovative...@yahoogroups.com, my_i...@yahoogroups.com, ownpo...@yahoogroups.com, its_me...@yahoo.com, sangk...@googlegroups.com, sharma...@yahoo.com, UnitedMalays...@yahoogroups.com, United_In...@yahoogroups.com, way...@hotmail.com

Manz Sin

Nov 14, 2022, 8:49:32 PM11/14/22
to sangk...@googlegroups.com
I used to be in Sangkancil Group distribution list many years ago, especially during the MGG Pillai's time.  Anybody can kindly inform me how I can be in the Sangkancil distribution again, please?

Mr. Vejay China, appreciate if you can contact me, please.  My email: 1abc...@gmail.com  Thank you. Peter

Sangkancil at Malaysia.Net (since 1995) is the first online community in Malaysia founded by ex-Reuter mavericks, Bala Pillai and the late MGG Pillai. We'd like to collaborate with you. For ideas on how you might do so, please engage with us on Facebook at http://profile.to/balapillai