[sandstorm-dev] Difficulties with powerbox

Jay Gischer

Jun 25, 2024, 5:22:45 PMJun 25
to Sandstorm Development
I am trying to use the powerbox to obtain (and display) images on my Google Cloud Storage/Cdn

The image I am testing on displays correctly with the url (http://cloud-bucket-manager-test.sweetvinesystems.com/bob.png)

When I request this url from the server side of my app, adding the header

"Authentication: Bearer <access-token>"

I get a 404 error message, which appears to be from Google, that says there is no such object with that key (though) it doesn't specify the key.  Here's the exact text:

`<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message></Error>`

Recall that the url works if I just paste it into a browser.  Which makes me think that somehow the Sandstorm bridge is deforming my request.  This doesn't really make sense either, though, and I can't find where that might happen.

Do y'all have any idea about what might be going on?  Or some way that I can look at the request that the bridge proxy is sending?

Thanks,
-j

Jacob Weisz

Jun 25, 2024, 5:38:37 PMJun 25
to sandst...@googlegroups.com
Is anything interesting showing up in either the Sandstorm system log or the grain log?

I am also wondering if this is one of those cases where Sandstorm is using Authentication: Bearer itself for the traffic, and hence is overwriting that header along the way.

--
  Jacob Weisz