Making more noise on the Fediverse

Dan Krol

Jan 18, 2024, 3:30:36 PMJan 18
to Sandstorm-dev
Hi all,

Something I mentioned at yesterday's meeting is that I'd like to generate some more hype around Sandstorm so that the rest of our potential community can find us. One path is to post summaries from weekly meetings on our Mastodon account. In case you haven't seen it, it's here: https://floss.social/@sandstorm

The other path is to boost members in our community who are talking about things related to their work on Sandstorm. For instance I just boosted myself here:

If you write a "toot" that would be a good candidate, tag the Sandstorm account in it (@sand...@floss.social). It'll get our attention and we'll boost it. You could also tell me (here or in a direct email) what your account is so I can follow it from the account.

Thanks

Eric Wheeler

Jan 18, 2024, 5:34:47 PMJan 18
to Dan Krol, Sandstorm-dev
Who specifically is the target community if you could generalize it down to 1-5 people?

Dan Krol

Jan 18, 2024, 5:43:39 PMJan 18
to Sandstorm-dev
Do you mean 1-5 archetypes or 1-5 specific names of people?