Help test Davros 0.30.0!

Jake W

Aug 23, 2021, 1:48:09 AM8/23/21
to Sandstorm Development
Hey guys, just to let everyone know, Davros 0.30.0 is in the experimental app market. mnutt has squashed a LOT of bugs, especially around filename/URL encoding and ownCloud/WebDAV support.

There's been longstanding upload corruption issues that will be fixed soon: They depend on a patch to Sandstorm to whitelist some headers. But in the meantime, if people can put the new Davros version through it's paces and see if there's any new or persistent bugs, hopefully they can also get fixed in the next Davros update.

Jake W

Sep 21, 2021, 3:44:38 PM9/21/21
to Sandstorm Development
Hello everyone,

Michael has released Davros 0.31.0 to the experimental app market, and it's an absolutely huge release!

Moving and renaming files within Davros itself, and multi-file operations is all supported in the web UI! These are HUGE features if you want to be able to operate largely within the Sandstorm interface. Longstanding issues with ownCloud/Nextcloud app support should also be fixed.

A lot of changes have been made, and testing is definitely needed! I've reported two bugs on the repo already, so I'd like folks to help make sure there is some robust testing before we roll it out to everyone's servers.