vagrant-spk 1.1.2 for Windows

Jake W

Nov 1, 2023, 4:20:49 AM11/1/23
to Sandstorm Development
This is mostly only significant to Windows users, and we recommend using vagrant-spk synced off master for Linux and Mac, but I've released vagrant-spk 1.1.2, which is a version number that is deceptively small for what it is. It fixes a bunch of issues that have been addressed in the repo over the past two years and upgrades the default base box to Debian Bullseye.

I'm planning to release vagrant-spk 1.2 once we're based on Debian Bookworm, but I needed to fight the Windows build process first, and this small interim release will help with a few other projects in the meantime.