Weekly Sandstorm Community Meeting Wednesday Feb 7

Dan Krol

Feb 6, 2024, 3:17:24 PMFeb 6
to Sandstorm-dev
This is our weekly meeting, with the goal of keeping momentum and having some high level coordination.

Time: Wednesday, February 7, 21:00-22:00 USA Central Time

Jitsi Meet Room: `sandstorm-community` if you have the app, or else visit https://meet.jit.si/sandstorm-community

Add updates you'd like to share (totally optional) and/or ideas you'd like to discuss.

Alice Kovert

Feb 9, 2024, 11:15:55 AMFeb 9
to Sandstorm Development
Hi All,

just joined this group. Looking forward to meet you all next week. :)

Alice

--
Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails:

Dan Krol

Feb 10, 2024, 4:57:18 PMFeb 10
to Alice Kovert, Sandstorm Development
Welcome, Alice!

I actually plain forgot about the meeting on Wednesday night, sorry everyone. We can keep the same document for next week.