Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Lyre Calliope

ungelesen,
06.02.2023, 02:07:0206.02.23
an Sandstorm Development
Hello fellow Sandcats! Lyre Calliope here!

Three years ago I spent a few months working to inject some energy into the Sandstorm project. That effort began with this email (https://groups.google.com/g/sandstorm-dev/c/cVPH014H2iY/m/8Em-dPDyBQAJ). Revisiting it now, I still stand by every word.

Late last year I found myself in the midst of some life transitions that have had me reevaluating how and where I can apply my time and talents more meaningfully. In exploring possibilities I discovered I still have strong belief and excitement for this project!

The world needs Sandstorm now more than ever. So, I'm back to help contribute whatever non-technical capacities may be needed to help this project grow.

Jacob and Ian have caught me up on the past three years of developments as well as some new opportunities that could be on the horizon. We're doing a bit of scheming together around how I might be able to help with some community organizing and fundraising efforts, and hopefully we'll have something to share soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to remind y'all that in addition to this mailing list there is also a chat channel! You can join via irc.libera.chat at #sandstorm (https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.libera.chat/?channel=#sandstorm). The room can alternatively be accessed via Matrix (https://matrix.to/#/#sandstorm:libera.chat).

More to come!

With gratitude,

Dan Krol

ungelesen,
22.02.2023, 13:46:5322.02.23
an Lyre Calliope, Sandstorm Development
Sounds great, I look forward to hearing your hopeful ideas for fundraising.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten