Mavo microapp project

Thierry Pasquier

Nov 21, 2020, 6:28:13 AM11/21/20
to Sandstorm-dev
Hi,

A few weeks ago I worked on the development with GO of an experimental
micro application Mavo. The repo is here
https://github.com/jeau/sandstorm-mavo-micro-app
and the last apk
https://github.com/jeau/sandstorm-mavo-micro-app/releases/tag/alpha-14

Mavo is an original project developed by Lea Verou and CSAIL team at MIT.
https://mavo.io/
"Mavo is a language that lets you create and edit interactive websites
and apps with nothing more than HTML. Mavo allows you to make websites
editable and saveable to the cloud via Github, DropBox or other
services" … and Sandstorm, why not!

I added some stufs, like code éditing, multi pages with shared header
and footer, and Sandstorm roles integration.

Feel free to test it

I don't really have a name for this project, we could use μApp, a
generic name based on the model that Jacob proposed for this kind of
micro-app. I was also thinking of the French expression "À la carte"
or "App à la carte" understood in different languages.

--
Thierry Pasquier