Help with Sandstorm first install

Anant

May 30, 2022, 12:06:32 PM5/30/22
to Sandstorm Development
Hi, I just installed Ubuntu server 22.04 on a dedicated laptop, didn't do anything yet but update and upgrade, and install Sandstorm. All went well until I got the set up link: I pasted it in my browser, but the page won't load. Is there something else that I needed to do?

I'm quite new to self hosting. I checked that Sandstorm is listening on ports 25, 443 and 80. Ufw status is inactive.

I would really appreciate the help!

Jacob Weisz

May 30, 2022, 12:25:54 PM5/30/22
to sandst...@googlegroups.com
For the benefit of the rest of the list, we discussed this a bit on IRC and suspect the missing thing here is port forwarding on the modem and/or router.

--
  Jacob Weisz