vagrant-spk 1.1 Released!

Jacob Weisz

Apr 10, 2021, 11:18:22 PM4/10/21
to sandst...@googlegroups.com
I'm officially releasing version 1.1 of vagrant-spk today! Pre-pandemic, I had set an expectation of cutting this release in August of last year. Instead, it's today. For people using the git master, there isn't much here today, but over the last fourteen months, we've upgraded the base box, most of the stacks to some degree, and thankfully, you no longer need to install Python 2 in order to run it. There are definitely some outstanding stack issues (Meteor comes to mind), but the 1.1 release is better than the 1.0 release. =)

I also want to give a particular shout out to Asheesh. While you won't see him in the recent commit history, he helped me immensely on getting the Windows release troubleshooted out. I learned a lot, and hopefully I will be able to maintain that a bit better going forwards, and we'll tag releases, with Windows builds, a bit more often going forwards.

https://github.com/sandstorm-io/vagrant-spk/releases/tag/v1.1

--
Jacob Weisz
in...@jacobweisz.com