Request for housing

Jerry McBride

Nov 7, 2021, 6:46:09 PM11/7/21
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

We received this request from a student. She needs to find another place to live because her landlord had Alzheimers. She had to move quickly and had to move to Davis. She is a member of Leigh Valley Meeting. She needs a place to study and work on applications to graduate school between now and February. She is looking for any location in the Bay Area. Her contact information is below.

Jerry