PacYM: Announcements

Jerry McBride

May 7, 2022, 2:11:05 PM5/7/22
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
1- Pacific Yearly Meeting Annual Session
July 22-27 in person at Mount Madonna Center (near Watsonville, CA) with hybrid or virtual offerings available. Registration is expected to open the evening of June 1st. Information will be posted on the PacYM website (pacificyearlymeeting.org) as available. Under a pay-as-led model, we hope all Friends will feel welcome and encouraged to attend.

2- Families, Teens and Young Adult Friends thinking about attending Annual Session
Please invite families, teens and young adult Friends to fill out the pre-registration form at the following link. This is a way to reserve your space and it helps our programs make plans.

3- Children's Program Teachers and JYM Friend Responsible Adult Presences at Annual Session
The Yearly Meeting is looking for Children's Program staff and JYM "FRAPs". Both of these opportunities to work with our youth come with a stipend. If you are interested, you can begin the application process with the application link below.

4- Summer Camps
Summer camps are filling up. Make sure the 9-16 year olds in your life get the best weeklong adventure Quaker summer camps have to offer! Register for Quaker Camp @ http://www.quakercenter.org/2022-service-art-camp/ or Camp Woolman @ camp.woolman.org

5- Sierra Cascades Yearly Meeting
Registration is open for the SCYMF Annual Sessions. June 17-19, 2022. Canby Grove Christian Center (near Canby), Oregon. Information on the SCYM Friends website (scymfriends.org/annual-conference).

6- Intermountain Yearly Meeting
June 12-19, 2022. Fort Lewis College, Durango, Colorado with hybrid or online options available. Information and registration on the IMYM website (imym.org/2022-gathering).