Our meeting place

Jerry McBride

Oct 22, 2022, 9:59:36 PM10/22/22
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

Today (10/22), the San Mateo Daily Journal had two lead articles on the front page about the impending demolition of the Japanese-American Community Center and the attempts to find a new home for it. This is where we now hold our meetings every 1st and 3rd First Days. In my discussions with the Center staff, they told me that they hope to get a newer, nicer place and that it is very likely that we can continue to meet in the new facility when they relocate. The paper copies of the paper are available all weekend. You can read the two articles online here:

Hope to see you at our next meeting on November 6.

Peace,

Jerry