Workday at Palo Alto Meeting August 27

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

talley kenyon

未讀,
2022年8月21日 晚上8:21:132022/8/21
收件者:PA Friends list、San Mateo Quaker Worship Group、Elena Kamas、David Harrison、Seth Kolker、Cbystrom、rian lawrence、Cat Clark、Alex Lessenger、Acacia Lynch、Andrea Harmon、Caleb Sanders、Desmond Kamas、Richmond Odufisan
Hi all,
Building and Grounds invites everyone to our workday this coming Saturday from 9-1.  Come when you can and stay as long as you can.  We have a wide range of tasks and there is something for everyone.

We will have refreshments and good fellowship and will be getting ready for Harvest Festival that will be in person on September 24th.

Questions?  Let me know.  Otherwise, see you there!

Talley
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄