Heartbreaking story

Jerry McBride

Oct 22, 2022, 9:51:54 PM10/22/22
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

This past Friday in its weekly newsletter, FCNL reported what happened recently to a 16-year-old Palestinian boy. To me, this was absolutely heartbreaking. Regardless of whatever prompted this action, no one, let alone a teenager, should be treated in this way. FCNL is requesting that we write to our Congressional representative to urge the passage of the Defending the Human Rights of Palestinian Children and Families Living Under Israeli Military Occupation Act. Please take a moment to read this and consider if you would like to write. The FCNL website makes it quite easy to send a message to your representative. See

Many, many thanks. Peace,

Jerry McBride