Fw: PacYM: Annual Session 2022 Announcement

1 view

Jerry McBride

Apr 7, 2022, 8:34:14 PM4/7/22
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
In this 2022, Pacific Yearly Meeting celebrates 75 years, adding to the many reasons that make this a Jubilee Year. I hope you will consider attending the Annual Session this summer (22-27 July), which is being designed for both in-person and online participation. Join us in person at Mount Madonna (near Watsonville) or online (via Zoom) to build, together, the Beloved Community. Our pay-as-led model encourages all Friends to attend Annual Session by lightening the financial burden. As an extra incentive for our youth and families to attend, we will not be asking for any financial contribution for Friends under 18.
Look for more information in early May as we get ready to open registration for the Annual Session.

Laura Magnani
Presiding Clerk