link to meeting?

VICTORIA WOODROW

Jun 6, 2021, 12:46:31 PM6/6/21
to san-mateo-quake...@googlegroups.com
I need an email with the link to join the San Mateo Meeting!

talley kenyon

Jun 6, 2021, 12:55:12 PM6/6/21
to VICTORIA WOODROW, san-mateo-quake...@googlegroups.com
http://www.pafm.org/wordpress/

The above link takes you to the Palo Alto Friends Meeting website.  On the front page, in blue type, you will see Meeting for Worship.  That is the link.  It will take you to the main room and you can either click on Breakout Rooms and select "San Mateo Worship Group" or talk with the Zoom host for assistance.  George Mills is hosting today.
They will be glad to see you.  They begin at 10.  Palo Alto's worship begins at 10:30.

Peace,
Talley Kenyon

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 9:46 AM VICTORIA WOODROW <vz...@msn.com> wrote:
I need an email with the link to join the San Mateo Meeting!

Robin Severns

Jun 6, 2021, 6:48:42 PM6/6/21
to VICTORIA WOODROW, san-mateo-quake...@googlegroups.com, Jerry McBride, talley kenyon
Hi Victoria - we are glad you are interested in the San Mateo Worship Group. Were you successful in joining the meeting at 10?  If not or if you want more information, our member, Jerry McBride, can fill you in.
I would also like to let you know that we have in-person Meeting for Worship in Palo Alto outside behind the Meeting House.  It is lovely to see people in 3D!  You are welcome in Palo Alto (in person or Zoom) or on Zoom in San Mateo.

With Spirit,
Robin Severns

--
Robin Severns, Clerk