Clerk's Call to Annual Session 2022 (Pacific Yearly Meeting)

1 view

Jerry McBride

Mar 17, 2022, 1:40:38 PM3/17/22
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

Please see this.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Bronwen Hillman Admin Asst <administrat...@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
To: Jerry McBride <jlmcbr...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022, 06:50:24 AM PDT
Subject: Clerk's Call to Annual Session 2022 (Pacific Yearly Meeting)

Hello Jerry and San Mateo Friends

Attached I share with you the Clerk's Call to the 2022 Annual Session of Pacific Yearly Meeting.

Friends of all ages from all corners (and in-between) of our Pacific Yearly Meeting community are invited to gather July 22-27 either in person at Mount Madonna Center, near Watsonville, or remotely, via Zoom, under the theme "Beloved Community. What Does it Mean to Belong? To Ourselves? To Each Other? To the Earth?"

Please share the attached Clerk's Call with your Meeting and throughout your network of Friends. The Clerk's Call is also available via the Pacific Yearly Meeting website and can be downloaded HERE

More information about Annual Session and registration will be shared soon. Meanwhile, please let me know if there is anything I can do to support San Mateo Friends in your preparations for the annual gathering of Pacific Yearly Meeting.

Confirmation you have received this message is appreciated.

Thanks,
 Bronwen Hillman
 Administrative Assistant
   sent on behalf of Laura Magnani, Presiding Clerk
Clerk's Call 2022.pdf