التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Jerry McBride

غير مقروءة،
15‏/10‏/2022، 17:45:5415‏/10‏/2022
إلى San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

Just a "Friendly" reminder that San Mateo Quakers are meeting for worship at the usual time (10 am) and place (503 E. 5th Ave., San Mateo) tomorrow, 10/16. It would be wonderful to worship with as many of you as can attend. The front door can be closed during worship to reduce the outside noise as long as the back door and windows remain open. I will arrive early to heat up the place but prepare for cool temperatures just to be on the safe side. Hope to see you then.

Peace,

Jerry

Jerry McBride

غير مقروءة،
06‏/11‏/2022، 00:37:336‏/11‏/2022
إلى San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

Just a "Friendly" reminder that San Mateo Quakers are meeting for worship at the usual time (10 am) and place (503 E. 5th Ave., San Mateo) tomorrow, 11/6. It would be wonderful to worship with as many of you as can attend. The front door can be closed during worship to reduce the outside noise as long as the back door and windows remain open. I will arrive early to heat up the place but prepare for cool temperatures just to be on the safe side. Hope to see you then.

Peace,

Jerry
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب