Survey, please answer

Jerry McBride

Mar 28, 2022, 4:36:22 PM3/28/22
to San Mateo Quaker Worship Group
Dear Friends,

I'm sure that we all have more than enough to do, and answering surveys is not at the top of your list. However, please take the time to answer this survey even if you have no plans to attend Quarterly Meeting. It helps the organizers immensely in planning. There are only about 6 yes/no questions.

The explanation is below. Many thanks.

Peace,

Jerry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

College Park Quarterly meeting will be May 13-15, 2022.  The theme will be:  How to remain centered in these times; How to be brave;  How to be helpful.

Some will gather at Quaker Center in person while others will gather online.  We expect aspects of the gathering to be hybrid, while others may have separate in-person and online tracks.

We hope to organize the event to maximize covid safety, although gathering in person carries some risk.  Details are still being worked out.  During recent gatherings, Quaker Center has been housing guests either as singles or in family pods.  Teens will not be sleeping together and will be expected to pod with their families.  As the number of sleeping and camping spaces is limited, we would like to get a sense of how many pods we may have, as well as home many people are likely to attend in person and online respectively.  This will help us with our contracting and planning.  Filling out the survey is not a commitment to attend.  Your best guess is helpful.  It is fine if you answer for a family member, ie, if your teen expects to attend without other family members, for example, please let us know.

Thank you for your help.

Jan