Seals Summer Camps

Shani Simpson

Feb 28, 2011, 2:35:33 PM2/28/11
to San Francisco Seals Juniors
Announcing the Seals 2011 Summer Camps

The San Francisco Seals Summer camps is the most complete soccer
program for getting a player ready for the up coming soccer season.
Most youth players lack the understanding of fundamental technical and
tactical application.The Seals philosophy is designed around
developing the players technical and tactical abilities. Our training
sessions are organized to create an environment for players to develop
their ability to make correct decisions through the application of
fundamental technique: Passing, Dribbling, Shooting, etc...

The weeks that we have asked Park and Rec for fields to do the camps
are July 25-29, August 1-5 and 8-12. The two locations are Kimball and
South Sunset. We will make an announcement for the camps location as
soon as Park and Rec inform us. The cost for a week long camp is $275
full day (9 am - 3 pm), $195 for half day (3 hours/day - 9 am - 12 pm
or 12 pm - 3 pm) (Sign up for full day as a team (11 minimum) for $225
each this offer expires 3/30). Any checks sent in should be made
payable to San Francisco United Soccer Club or SFUSC.

* We can also arrange team camps for any teams/groups interested in
doing team camps on different weeks than what is posted.

Contact:
Head Coach of Seals: Shani Simpson
Email: sha...@gmail.com
Cell: (415) 867-0142