San Francisco Seals launch USSF Academy Program for U13/14

Seals Academy

Jan 11, 2014, 1:38:41 PM1/11/14
to san-francisco...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

The San Francisoc Seals has submitted its application for the USSF sanctioned academy program for U13/14 boys.  Tryouts begin February 1.  The following letter was submitted by Shani Simpson to Coaches and Managers of the San Francisco Seals.

To: Coaches and Managers of the San Francisco Seals

I hope 2014 is off to a great start for you.  I have two very exciting news to share with you about the Seals:

1)      We have a brand new website for the club, http://www.sfseals.com/, that we hope will help launch us into a new era of visibility for the club, along with providing users with better tools for communication, scheduling, registration, etc.
2)      We have also submitted an application to become a member of U.S. Soccer’s Development Academy at the Boys U13/14 age level for the 2014-15 season, http://www.sfseals.com/Default.aspx?tabid=502520.  The first tryout will be held on Saturday, February 1 so if you can think of any potential players, please refer them to our new website for more information.
As always, thank you for all your hard work and contributions to the club.  We will be holding an all coaches meeting in the not too distant future to update you further.

Go Seals,

Shani

Note: You may distribute this email to others who may be interested in the academy program.  Ask them to send their email request to join the Seals Juniors Google group to receive future announcements regarding the academy program to sfs...@gmail.com General inquires about the program and tryouts can be asked at soc...@sfseals.com.  If you no longer wish to receive these emails please unsubscribe.