Tuesday, August 25: VENUE CHANGE & Two More Days of Drop-in Left

SFUSC

Aug 25, 2009, 11:08:09 PM8/25/09
to San Francisco Seals Juniors
To: Seals Juniors

To the faithful who have attended the Seals Juniors Walk-In clinic,
and to those of you who'd like one last opportunity this Summer,
there are two important notices:

1. There are only two more days remaining. The last day is Thursday,
August 27th. There is no clinic on Friday. Coach Simpson and Anna
Livesey, the clinic administrator, are going on a short Honeymoon.
You may remember they got married last week. However, soccer
responsibilities continued and they haven't been able to get away. So
Friday, there will NOT be any clinic. Note, however, tat the camp,
which runs from 9 AM to 3PM, will happen as usual.

2. The location for Wednesday and Thursday has been moved to 7th Ave
and Martin Luther King in Golden Gate Park. There is a Jazz Festival
happening in GGP at the Speedway Meadow and the festival has taken up
all of the Meadow off JFK. For that reason, we've moved the Walk-In
clinic to the Big Rec area. The meeting place very close to 7th and
Lincoln. Anna will have her phone on. Any questions, please call her
at 415-609-0483. See you there. If not, we'll see you next Summer.

The Seals