June 24 Post: Tickets for Inter Milan - Club America Match at Stanford Stadium, July 19th

SFUSC

Jun 24, 2009, 10:36:14 AM6/24/09
to San Francisco Seals Juniors
To: All Seals Juniors
Re: Tickets for World Football Tournament Match: Inter Milan v. Club
America
Date: July 19th
Time: 4 PM
Location: Stanford Stadium
Price: $30.00

The San Francisco Seals have been distributed a limited number of
tickets for the World Football Tournament Match between Inter Milan
and Club America on July 19th of this year at Stanford Stadium. This
is one of those rare opportunities to see two of the world's best
teams compete against each other at an extremely reasonable price of
$30.00 in the lower corner section, 126.

Here's a link to the seating chart: http://www.stubhub.com/stanford-stadium-event-tickets/details/#map

To purchase your tickets send us an email to get your seats set
aside. Use sfe...@gmail.com to contact us. Send us the number of
tickets requested. Then mail the check payable to "SFUSC." Make sure
you include a telephone number in case we have any questions. Include
your mailing address where we can send the tickets. Please do this
soon. The soft deadline to have your requests in is July 2nd. The
hard deadline is July 9th. After that, you'll have to purchase your
tickets elsewhere.

Donations to the West Oakland Prescott Joseph Center:

Last year Seals Juniors Donations made it possible for 20 children
from the Prescott-Joseph Center in West Oakland to attend the
Earthquakes-Galaxy game when David Beckham played at the Oakland
Coliseum. We sent you photos from the game and Dr. Washington Burns
sent his thank you to all the Junior Seals who participated. Dr.
Burns was recently honored by the president of the United States for
his work with the Prescott Joseph center. You can read more at:
http://www.prescottjoseph.org. The Seals continue to provide coaching
support and sponsor equipment for the Prescott-Joseph soccer
programs. If you wish to send some of the Prescott-Joseph children to
the Stanford game just add $30,00 for each ticket. We'll handle the
rest. If you wish to make a donation to Prescott-Joseph, go to their
website. This is a profoundly important service for a deeply
neglected group of high-risk children.