Help Raise Money for the Seals West Oakland Soccer Program...by Eating Wonderful Peruvian Food

SFUSC

Aug 5, 2009, 1:03:46 AM8/5/09
to San Francisco Seals Juniors
Fundraiser for West Oakland Thursday Night, August 6th

Location: Limon Peruvian Rotisserie, 21st Street and South Van Ness
in San Francisco
Date: Thursday, August 6th
Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
What: All You Can East
What kind of food: Peruvian
Donation: $25.00

For information:

Call Eduar Mafla, Director of Event: 650-630-8776
or Write to : sfs...@gmail.com

Note: The money raised from this event will support our West Oakland
Soccer program at the Prescott Joseph Center. This is our third year
at Prescott Joseph. Please help us to make a difference in the lives
of these children who have been severely neglected and, in some cases,
abused.

//TS