Seals Camps: It's Not Too Late

SFUSC

Jul 28, 2009, 10:52:22 PM7/28/09
to San Francisco Seals Juniors
Seals Camps: There are Three Remaining

Schedule: 9 to 3, M-F

Week 1: August 10-14
Week 2: August 17-21
Week 3: August 24-27

All camps can take in more players. The August 10 camp has about 15
high school students, 2/3 boys at this point. If we get more girls,
we can do a focused camp for the girls separate from the boys.

Special offer: Team camps for any age group. Here's the deal: all
children after the first 10 registrations for a single team in the
same camp are free. We can take up to 16 comfortably in a team camp.

Another special offer: If new registrations tell us that the player
was referred to our camp by someone already registered, we'll give a
$50 rebate to that family.

Questions: sfs...@gmail.com

Camp forms are on the Seals Juniors Google Group site and at www.oursfseals.com

The Seals