Seals Summer Camps

1 view

Shani Simpson

Jun 3, 2010, 5:05:55 PM6/3/10
to San Francisco Seals Juniors

*Please forward this info on to any teams or players that might be
interested.*

The the 2010 Camp Schedule is below. Camper registrations are
accepted for all children and teens, both boys and girls, from 5 years
to 17 years of age.

Summer Camp Schedule for 2010

Daily Schedule: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Monday to Friday)

Cost:

$275 for full day (one week)*
$195 for half day (3 hours/day for one week)*

August 2-6: West Sunset Fields, (39th Ave and Quintara Ave

August 9-13: West Sunset Fields, (39th Ave and Quintara Ave.)

The Seals Juniors Google Group

We encourage, though do no require, that every family join the Seals
Juniors Google Group to facilitate communication. The group is closed
group and is carefully monitored. You can unsubscribe at any time at
your convenience. The Group was created to avoid the complications
associated with broadcast mail, sometimes abused by spammers. We do
not spam nor do we want to appear to be spamming. ISPs (internet
providers) have made communication by legitimate groups difficult
because they apply the same restrictions to non-spammers, legitimate
users, as they do spammers. For this reason, we have selected the
Google group, a very non-intrusive, easy to use site to communicate
with you. You do not need a google email account to be a member.
However, google does require you to "join" google to provide you a
logon name and password for the Seals Juniors Group site.

*Note: There is a $100 per child processing charge for all refunds. A
refund requests must be submitted in writing by e-mail, mail or fax.
To receive a refund of camp fees, minus the $100 processing fee, the
request must be received by 48 hours prior to the beginning of the
camp session which the child is registered. All refund request not
made prior to 48 hour period before the start of the registered camp
will be given in a voucher.