Wednesday, June 17 Post: Special Camp Offer for June 22 (1/2 day price)

1 view

Seals

Jun 17, 2009, 4:17:42 AM6/17/09
to San Francisco Seals Juniors
CAMP SPECIAL: Full Day Camp for 1/2 Day Price

Next week, June 22 to 26, the Seals will stage a camp at South Sunset
Park on the corner of Vicente and 40th Ave from 9 AM to 3PM. The
normal camp fee is $275.00 for the week.

The Seals are making this one time offer good for this camp only. All
youth players who attend the first Seals camp of this Summer season
will only have to pay the 1/2 day price of $195.00.

There's more: if you bring a friend, you'll get $50.00 reduced from
your own fee. So, if you bring four friends, you'll attend for
free.

Why are we doing this? We must have a hole in our heads of something,
right? Well, we probably do, but we just want kids to have a chance
to learn some Seals soccer, and we're willing to give it away if we
have to make our point.

Send your requests or inquiries to Anna Livesey, sfusc...@gmail.com,
or call her at 415-609-0483.

You can also download the Seals Junior Camp Registration and the
Medical Release from the Seals Juniors Google Group site.

Or you can just show up next Monday, June 22, at South Sunset at 9
AM.

We'll do whatever it takes to enchant your child with this great
sport, well in advance of the World Cup in South Africa, so that when
they see a national team player from Africa or Asia do a "step-over"
or a "Cruyff" they'll say, "I can do that, too, mommy."

Seals

Jun 17, 2009, 4:17:43 AM6/17/09
to San Francisco Seals Juniors