FW: XL Pipeline - Quick Action Needed

Anne Tolch

Oct 6, 2011, 6:27:07 PM10/6/11
to SASC Forum list, san-diego-region-ag...@googlegroups.com, sd-movin...@googlegroups.com

Climate Advocates,

If the Keystone XL Pipeline goes forward, it will create massive emissions and may contaminate our water supply.

So far they haven’t heard from enough people, so it looks as though they are going to approve it.

Your voice could make the difference -- sign the petition: http://www.credoaction.com/campaign/keystone_comments/?r=231389&id=28376-2729446-Ng9sudx or write your own letter and send it before midnight Oct 9 to: keyston...@cardno.com

This is an especially important one, so please share with your networks and Facebook friends.

Thanks and best as always,

Anne